facebook1 youtube1 twitter1 instagram linkedin1 pinterest1

NOTICE:  If you are not a free registered member of the site, you will not see the photos in the forum, and you won't be able to access our premium member content. Please consider joining our community! REGISTER AND MAKE THIS BOX DISAPPEAR!

Pictures Posting Not Working (12 Jun 2023)

Picture uploads is again unavailable. We are working on the problem. Thanks for your patience.

Makotosun

My Farewell (Here).

• Devin
  • Devin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Supporting Moderator
  • Supporting Moderator

My Farewell (Here). was created by Devin

I wanted to make my final post (Here). I enjoyed watching this site grow in 2014. It was very impressive at its peak. The beginning of the end for me was a couple years ago, when 200 of my post vanished. At that time, I stopped posting and checking in. Sometimes I would lurk to see what was new. Since that time I have lost 50% of my posts. I feel very bad for everyone that has spent countless time and effort making posts and losing so much.

I did want to Thank Mako for hosting the site when the old site crashed. You can find me on another website that will never run out of storage space and will never relying on funding or donations to keep it afloat.

v/r
Devin 

The following user(s) Liked this Post: Enduronut, Rick C., Wheels, swm, SKYDANCER46, Gr8uncleal
Last edit: 03 Oct 2023 16:09 by Devin.
03 Oct 2023 14:47 #1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Schu on topic My Farewell (Here).

I enjoyed every one of your posts Devin.

Thanks for the link.
Schu

CT1B, CT1C, JT1, JT2, DT360A, GT80B, DT100B, DT125B,
DT175B, DT175C, DT250B, DT400B, Z50, SCR950

Someday, you'll own some Yamahas
The following user(s) Liked this Post: Devin, Sneezles61
03 Oct 2023 15:48 #2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: yamadminMakotosunDEETVinnieJames Hart