facebook1 youtube1 twitter1 instagram linkedin1 pinterest1

NOTICE:  If you are not a free registered member of the site, you will not see the photos in the forum, and you won't be able to access our premium member content. Please consider joining our community! REGISTER AND MAKE THIS BOX DISAPPEAR!

Pictures Posting Not Working (12 Jun 2023)

Picture uploads is again unavailable. We are working on the problem. Thanks for your patience.

Makotosun

72 LT2M parts needed

• Enduro nut
  • Enduro nut's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

72 LT2M parts needed was created by Enduro nut

Im on the hunt for some 72 LT2M 100 parts. I picked this bike up late into last fall and she runs and rides but shes missing a few things that id like to get so i can restore her back to her former glory. I need the airbox, front fender and the carb. It currently has a 125 carb on it which works good but id still like to find the original. If anyone happens to have anything laying around for this bike let me know. Also close up pictures for this model helps too. I cant seem to find a front fender diagram. 
The following user(s) Liked this Post: Gr8uncleal
01 Feb 2023 20:40 #1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Gr8uncleal on topic 72 LT2M parts needed

Is this what you're after? There is an exploded parts diagram in the fender page.

Yamaha LT2M 100 MOTOCROSS 1972 1973 USA parts lists and schematics (cmsnl.com)
02 Feb 2023 00:32 #2

• Enduro nut
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Replied by Enduro nut on topic 72 LT2M parts needed

Thanks! that helps a bunch. I made a few posts in the facebook groups. Sounds like a few guys have a few parts i need but it may end up costing me more than what i paid for the bike lol
02 Feb 2023 09:43 #3

Replied by adguy2112 on topic 72 LT2M parts needed

hi Dave, I have a front fender I was planning to use on my LT2 but perhaps we can do some horse trading. I picked up an LT3 that needs a piston and ringset and I'd love to look at getting a piston and ringset for my 70 DT1. I may have a carb for that bike as well but I can check tonight. I'm currently using a high fender on the LT2 and I can always locate one later. I'll send you an email on the idea.
02 Feb 2023 12:50 #4

• Enduro nut
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Replied by Enduro nut on topic 72 LT2M parts needed

You have me mistaken with the other Enduronut. When i made my account X amount of years i was unaware of another Enduronut. From what i hear he does wonders with top ends. I am interested in that carb if you have the one for the bike? and that fender lol

Matt
02 Feb 2023 20:50 #5

Replied by adguy2112 on topic 72 LT2M parts needed

Whoops! That’s kinda funny and a bit embarrassing. 
03 Feb 2023 00:19 #6

Moderators: yamadminMakotosunDEETVinnieJames Hart