facebook1 youtube1 twitter1 instagram linkedin1 pinterest1

NOTICE:  If you are not a free registered member of the site, you will not see the photos in the forum, and you won't be able to access our premium member content. Please consider joining our community! REGISTER AND MAKE THIS BOX DISAPPEAR!

Pictures Posting Not Working (12 Jun 2023)

Picture uploads is again unavailable. We are working on the problem. Thanks for your patience.

Makotosun

WTF❓

• dwil4
  • dwil4's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Replied by dwil4 on topic WTF❓

There are some here that should be able to answer that, I hope anyway, but I am not one of them. When I google it it has something to do with Joomla? Which I see on this page
06 Jul 2020 19:04 #11

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Makotosun on topic WTF❓

The site runs o Joomla. Has since we started. I’ve not been advised of the reported issue, at least not consistently.

If there are others, please chime in.

The one thing that could be happening, and this is speculation, is the amazing site growth is starting to tax our hosting server. That is possible, as the membership has exploded in the past 4 months - in excess of 10% in about 4 months. I’ll keep an eye on it and see if I can sort anything on the back end.
IF it isn't one thing, it's another.
07 Jul 2020 06:12 #12

• dwil4
  • dwil4's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Replied by dwil4 on topic WTF❓

Covid explosion. Lol. Lots of people at home surfing the net for sure. Thanks Mako. I have been getting that error message for quite sometime. I dont get it everytime I try to post but alot of the time. I have been trying to start a thread with pics for 3 days now though. Lol.
07 Jul 2020 10:40 #13

Moderators: yamadminMakotosunDEETVinnieJames Hart