×
Pictures Posting Not Working (12 Jun 2023)
Picture uploads is again unavailable. We are working on the problem. Thanks for your patience.
Makotosun
Headlight for RT3
- Huskyking
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Senior Member
-
- Posts: 49
- Likes received: 18
Headlight for RT3 was created by Huskyking
I have been looking for a headlight (sealed beam) that will fit my stock headlight pod and chrome rim for same pod.
Kind of like searching for the unicorn.
I have been looking for one on eBay but not having much luck.
I suppose if there is an aftermarket piece that will fit I would grab one.
Would anyone have a good lead for old nos piece or A/M one that adapts the same as the old nos lights.
Kind of like searching for the unicorn.
I have been looking for one on eBay but not having much luck.
I suppose if there is an aftermarket piece that will fit I would grab one.
Would anyone have a good lead for old nos piece or A/M one that adapts the same as the old nos lights.
04 Oct 2026 05:59
#1
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- pahiker
-
- Away
- Elite Member
-
- Posts: 200
- Likes received: 159
Replied by pahiker on topic Headlight for RT3
This may work, hopefully someone else will confirm. www.jpcycles.com/product/v-twin-mfg-5-34...ent-sealed-beam-bulb . I used Octane lighting 5 3/4 reflector which allows me to use H4 bulbs, it worked out pretty nice if you don't need a stock style headlight.
1973 Yamaha RT3
2024 Suzuki DR650
2026 Yamaha Tracer 9
2024 Suzuki DR650
2026 Yamaha Tracer 9
The following user(s) Liked this Post: DVM
04 Oct 2026 07:59
#2
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Enduro nut
-
- Offline
- Elite Member
-
- Posts: 316
- Likes received: 126
Replied by Enduro nut on topic Headlight for RT3
NAPA 4020 is what youre looking for. I been using them for a good 6 years now. Perfect fit too.
The following user(s) Liked this Post: MarkT, DVM
04 Oct 2026 10:12
#3
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Huskyking
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Senior Member
-
- Posts: 49
- Likes received: 18
Replied by Huskyking on topic Headlight for RT3
4020 is the p/n for sealed beam....
04 Oct 2026 17:06
#4
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: yamadmin, Makotosun, DEET, Vinnie, James Hart
