facebook1 youtube1 twitter1 instagram linkedin1 pinterest1

NOTICE:  If you are not a free registered member of the site, you will not see the photos in the forum, and you won't be able to access our premium member content. Please consider joining our community! REGISTER AND MAKE THIS BOX DISAPPEAR!

Pictures Posting Not Working (12 Jun 2023)

Picture uploads is again unavailable. We are working on the problem. Thanks for your patience.

Makotosun

1970 - 1973 DT1/DT2 250 motor with original webco head for sale

• XRArin
  • XRArin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Hi everyone, my mechanic who professionally works on my vintage enduros just found an early Yamaha enduro motor and mentioned it has a rare webco head attached. He wanted me to put it on the Yamaha enduro forums and see what happens. The motor is a bit dirty and would be a good candidate for building a bike or using it as a parts motor. The original carburetor is attached to the manifold so it will be included with the sale. From what I saw, the Kickstarter is the only thing missing. I was told the webco head is the most valuable part and can be worth $400 on a good day. I'm not sure if it turns over but will ask if anyone is interested.

My mechanic wants $450 for the whole motor and I know this will sell fast!! Just thought I'd make a post on here to help him out. The motor is located in Costa Mesa California. The site still won't let me post pictures so if anyone is interested, please private message me with your number and will get back to you asap.

Arin
06 Aug 2023 13:36 #1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: yamadminMakotosunDEETVinnieJames Hart