facebook1 youtube1 twitter1 instagram linkedin1 pinterest1

NOTICE:  If you are not a free registered member of the site, you will not see the photos in the forum, and you won't be able to access our premium member content. Please consider joining our community! REGISTER AND MAKE THIS BOX DISAPPEAR!

Pictures Posting Not Working (12 Jun 2023)

Picture uploads is again unavailable. We are working on the problem. Thanks for your patience.

Makotosun

Site Feature Announcement Forum

• Makotosun
  • Makotosun's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

Site Feature Announcement Forum was created by Makotosun

I have just added this section to the forums so as I add, or make public, new site features, I will try to announce them in this section.

If there is a new post in the section, either there is a new feature or some change in the site you may be interested in.

Since the site is under constant development and has a lot of stuff buried in the menus, this will help those who mainly hang out in the forum to be aware of new stuff! Plus new members may want to peruse this section as it will contain some good guidance.

IF it isn't one thing, it's another.
Last edit: 08 Jul 2014 00:24 by Makotosun.
08 Jul 2014 00:22 #1

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Hammer on topic Site Feature Announcement Forum

Sir,

After racing in Oct 5, I left for two weeks on what would become the vacation from hell (Mom-in-law lives with us, Alzheimers, and fell, breaking her pelvis at the ghost town of Rhyolite, NV, 4 miles from the big city of Beatty, NV, pop circa 1500). Anyway, did you change the board? I visited today, and it just shows the initial starter of a subject, with no replies. It LISTS them below, but they each have to be clicked on and opened separately. WTF?

Hammer
Who, More than Self, His Country Loved.
19 Oct 2014 02:21 #2

• Makotosun
  • Makotosun's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

Replied by Makotosun on topic Site Feature Announcement Forum

If you are talking in this section, that is pretty normal? I use this section to announce new features only. If you click on the "latest topics" menu up top (or look at the Active Topics since last visit" module at the upper right, you should see what has been happening since you were last here. I think the module only lists about 15 posts, so the latest topics tab is best.

Unless there is something odd on your end, the board appears to be working correctly this morning? Let me know directly at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you continue to have problems accessing any sections.
IF it isn't one thing, it's another.
19 Oct 2014 07:45 #3

Moderators: yamadminMakotosunDEETVinnie