facebook1 youtube1 twitter1 instagram linkedin1 pinterest1

NOTICE:  If you are not a free registered member of the site, you will not see the photos in the forum, and you won't be able to access our premium member content. Please consider joining our community! REGISTER AND MAKE THIS BOX DISAPPEAR!

Pictures Posting Not Working (12 Jun 2023)

Picture uploads is again unavailable. We are working on the problem. Thanks for your patience.

Makotosun

suspension upgrade

suspension upgrade was created by ron57

Hi, was going through some old boxes of parts and found two TRICKET packs.     One for the forks and the other for the thermoflow rear shocks, with four inches of travel who would've thought in the day these would make your bike handle better, having trouble downloading the photo.  Cheers Ron.
18 Dec 2022 18:11 #1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by RT325 on topic suspension upgrade

Photos are out of order unfortunately. Imgur i think it is seems popular. I used google photos without really knowing what i was doing lol but it worked.
Talking what you found, i don't recall having anything like that available down here in NZ back in the day & of course everything crops up when too late to be useful haha. On our shop DT1 'gyt kitted' we got various idea probably from magazines like modifying fork dampers & extending swinging arm. I realize you're talking thermoflow shocks so couple of years earlier with YZA or DT360A. But as you say--still short travel so what can ya do!!. Bet they sold lots of kits though as modifying was all the rage. If you think it's working better then that's the main thing.
19 Dec 2022 13:34 #2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: yamadminMakotosunDEETVinnieJames Hart