facebook1 youtube1 twitter1 instagram linkedin1 pinterest1

NOTICE:  If you are not a free registered member of the site, you will not see the photos in the forum, and you won't be able to access our premium member content. Please consider joining our community! REGISTER AND MAKE THIS BOX DISAPPEAR!

Pictures Posting Not Working (12 Jun 2023)

Picture uploads is again unavailable. We are working on the problem. Thanks for your patience.

Makotosun

Yamaha DT360 paint color chart

Replied by Fdiem on topic Yamaha DT360 paint color chart

Yeah! This version I remember, I have the first version of TX500 (73) and it's another charade... I think mine was original red (Brandy red I guess) but I found only Baja Brown parts and then I bought all the N.O.S. parts in baja brown, so now mine is Baja Brown! In Brazil, all Yamahas came in japanese versions, different from US market.

Thank you.
09 Oct 2023 05:21 #11

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Great! Thank you very much.
Yeah, it's a surprise for me. I never saw blackies 360 in pictures. I remember RT1 was black but recently I saw a Yamaha prospect (maybe UK) with DT360 in black and in Europe, DT250A in Green (Geneva Green or Competition Green). I have a factory pic with DT250A in Green and another with DT360A in brown but they didn't show the colors name. 
09 Oct 2023 05:28 #12

Great Information! Thank you very much.
I think now it's solved and we have enhanced our lost information about this model.  
09 Oct 2023 05:32 #13

Yes, Geneva green was the only color that I found information about 360, but I found international prospects showing black and brown... and for my surprise, one version of DT250A in yellow(!!?). I don't know where they sold in yellow.
09 Oct 2023 05:36 #14

Moderators: yamadminMakotosunDEETVinnieJames Hart