facebook1 youtube1 twitter1 instagram linkedin1 pinterest1

NOTICE:  If you are not a free registered member of the site, you will not see the photos in the forum, and you won't be able to access our premium member content. Please consider joining our community! REGISTER AND MAKE THIS BOX DISAPPEAR!

Pictures Posting Not Working (12 Jun 2023)

Picture uploads is again unavailable. We are working on the problem. Thanks for your patience.

Makotosun

Cylinder Head Conditions

• MarkT
  • Away
  • Site Supporter
  • Site Supporter

Replied by MarkT on topic Cylinder Head Conditions

"Gone, like so much info. "

Really? 

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

I can't do anything about the software upgrade or whatever this site needs to manage the huge amount of data (which to this point is not "lost" as far as I know...  and I don't know exactly what the issue is...  I don't think it's "bandwidth" or an easy fix.). 

The fact is also that since the inception of this site the same questions are asked over and over and over.  And they are patiently answered over and over and over.  Have you ever seen a post here where the answer was "oh, the answer used to be here but too bad it's gone now so you're out of luck"?  I haven't.  And threads that were removed for whatever reason have been brought back when requested like the shock rebuilding thread recently (that probably nobody had looked at for 5 years).

I have done my best to volunteer help keep this place spam-free, civil, and helpful...  which hasn't been too hard since we have a lot of good people here...  and yeah, this site (and certainly me "doing my best") doesn't always make everyone happy.  

I didn't need to call out Trailboss and ask for the inappropriate post to be edited or removed.  Hindsight is always 20/20 and I suppose I could have worded it differently. I did what I did though.  I don't ever need to do it again.

Rant over.

1963 YG1-T, 1965 MG1-T, Allstate 250, 1970 CT1b, 1971 R5, 1973 AT3MX, 1974 TS400L, 1975 RD350, 1976 DT175C, 1976 Husqvarna 250CR, 1981 DT175G, 1988 DT50, 1990 "Super" DT50, 1991 RT180, 2017 XT250
The following user(s) Liked this Post: darinm, Ht1kid, Tinkicker, rsmith56, cranky_dave
21 Oct 2023 12:03 #11

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Ht1kid on topic Cylinder Head Conditions

MarkT you do such a great job helping others solve their problems with their enduros. I know you have dedicated a lot of your time to help others. We are very lucky to have you with your vast knowledge and expertise. Ok folks let’s get back to having Fun!
The following user(s) Liked this Post: MarkT, Pete-RT1, Tinkicker, rsmith56
21 Oct 2023 17:13 #12

• Tinkicker
  • Tinkicker's Avatar Topic Author
  • Site Supporter
  • Site Supporter

Replied by Tinkicker on topic Cylinder Head Conditions

Indeed.  MarkT is absolutely tireless in keeping this site afloat.  Complete dedication.

​​​​​​Respect.
The following user(s) Liked this Post: MarkT, Swoop56, Ht1kid, Pete-RT1
21 Oct 2023 17:31 #13

Moderators: yamadminMakotosunDEETVinnieJames Hart