facebook1 youtube1 twitter1 instagram linkedin1 pinterest1

NOTICE:  If you are not a free registered member of the site, you will not see the photos in the forum, and you won't be able to access our premium member content. Please consider joining our community! REGISTER AND MAKE THIS BOX DISAPPEAR!

Pictures Posting Not Working (12 Jun 2023)

Picture uploads is again unavailable. We are working on the problem. Thanks for your patience.

Makotosun

Upate: I will be keeping both 1971 Yamaha's (DT1 250 and RT1 360)...

• XRArin
  • XRArin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Hi everyone,

Thank you all for your interest in all of the bikes I have for sale, but I have been getting countless messages/questions regarding if "I would give these bikes away" OR "Would you do trades". I know it takes patience to sell these, but I don't have the time or patience to respond to those who want to take up my time and theirs too. I answer immediately with direct honesty about the bikes I have for sale and I try to give descriptive detail on if the bikes need anything done. But unfortunately, I won't be giving away these bikes that easily if that's what some of you expected me to do?

I may have a potential buyer lined up for my '69 DT1 250 but for any reason the buyer passes, I will keep the bike. I know there is a very limited market for selling these specific bikes but at the same time, I cannot give them away. So therefore, I will at least keep the two 1971 Yamaha DT1/RT1 motorcycles I have. 
The following user(s) Liked this Post: asco, Gr8uncleal
07 Jul 2023 18:29 #1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: yamadminMakotosunDEETVinnieJames Hart