facebook1 youtube1 twitter1 instagram linkedin1 pinterest1

NOTICE:  If you are not a free registered member of the site, you will not see the photos in the forum, and you won't be able to access our premium member content. Please consider joining our community! REGISTER AND MAKE THIS BOX DISAPPEAR!

Pictures Posting Not Working (12 Jun 2023)

Picture uploads is again unavailable. We are working on the problem. Thanks for your patience.

Makotosun

Parts List

• laup
  • laup's Avatar Topic Author

Parts List was created by laup

hi all, after parts list for Euro 75 dt250 that has the extra park light in headlight shell, or even better wiring diagram for it please, help appreciated, thanks   
07 Jun 2023 12:13 #1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Gr8uncleal on topic Parts List

I don't have exactly what you're after, but I might have bits and bobs which, when looked at together, might help.

Just in case you weren't sure, if the park light has just a single blue/red wire (male bullet connector), then this connects with the female blue/red from the ignition switch and the light earths direct from the headlight (which shouldn't be rubber mounted for this to work). If it has a blue/red and a black, then the blue/red connects as previously and the black goes into one of the multi female blacks in the headlight bowl.
07 Jun 2023 12:44 #2

• laup

Replied by laup on topic Parts List

Thanks Gr8uncleal for help, issue is i had to get after market replacement and wires for side light are a brown/white and green, headlight itself is fine. just thought that as it had side lught may as well stick with it rather than just having the hole in the shell, thanks
07 Jun 2023 12:49 #3

Replied by Gr8uncleal on topic Parts List

OK.

As you've probably sussed, whichever wire goes up the centre of the bulb holder is the positive and should go to the blue/red from the ignition switch. The other one goes to the black. Saying that, it's a standalone circuit and so won't matter which way you wire them.

PS - It looks like all of these aftermarket lights are wired in Honda colours, and yours is no exception (green = earth and brown/white = tail light).
Last edit: 07 Jun 2023 13:17 by Gr8uncleal.
07 Jun 2023 13:13 #4

• laup

Replied by laup on topic Parts List

thanks Grbuncleal, wiring is not my strong point at all, been studying the forums for hours on the tail light dimming when flashers on issue but think i got there lol
07 Jun 2023 22:31 #5

Moderators: yamadminMakotosunDEETVinnieJames Hart