facebook1 youtube1 twitter1 instagram linkedin1 pinterest1

NOTICE:  If you are not a free registered member of the site, you will not see the photos in the forum, and you won't be able to access our premium member content. Please consider joining our community! REGISTER AND MAKE THIS BOX DISAPPEAR!

Pictures Posting Not Working (12 Jun 2023)

Picture uploads is again unavailable. We are working on the problem. Thanks for your patience.

Makotosun

How to Embed pictures into post with imgur.com as the host.

• YamahaForumUsername
  • YamahaForumUsername's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Since i've been preaching about using imgur.com as a host for images, a little tutorial would probably help. First you gotta sign up for imgur.com which takes 3 seconds if you already have a facebook or Google account, if not, then you have to use a phone number "to combat spam , yatta yatta yatta" and i dont recommend doing that with any website. My account is quite old so i didnt know of this new (since 2019) step into making an account. If you already have google or facebook, then no phone number is required so its up to you. Anyways here is how to do it if you already have a google or facebook and you have signed in after clicking sign up in the upper right corner of www.imgur.com. After making this, i guess it could be seen as complicated if you know absolutely nothing about computers, but its a million times better than getting your images watermarked and giving photobucket the right to use any images uploaded to them commercially.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) Liked this Post: AirborneSilva, Crazy Horse 124
04 Dec 2022 10:22 #1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ht1kid
  • Away
  • Site Supporter
  • Site Supporter
Hey is that your Mustang 65 or 6
04 Dec 2022 10:39 #2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: yamadminMakotosunDEETVinnieJames Hart