facebook1 youtube1 twitter1 instagram linkedin1 pinterest1

NOTICE:  If you are not a free registered member of the site, you will not see the photos in the forum, and you won't be able to access our premium member content. Please consider joining our community! REGISTER AND MAKE THIS BOX DISAPPEAR!

Pictures Posting Not Working (12 Jun 2023)

Picture uploads is again unavailable. We are working on the problem. Thanks for your patience.

Makotosun

RT2 clutch push lever assembly

• Bob360
  • Bob360's Avatar Topic Author

RT2 clutch push lever assembly was created by Bob360

Can anyone help.
I need a replacement clutch push lever assembly
( 2141634000 )for my RT2 restoration. Any help finding a replacement will be appreciated.

Thanks

Andy
02 Mar 2021 12:41 #1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by RT325 on topic RT2 clutch push lever assembly

I used an RD350 style. Can fit them into the original cover with a bit of machining. Have a 4 start steel inner with a nylon outer encapsed in a thin steel cover. Everlasting.
02 Mar 2021 16:38 #2

Replied by 1971DT250 on topic RT2 clutch push lever assembly

Rendering Error in layout Message/Item: fopen(http://open.api.ebay.com/shopping?callname=GetSingleItem&appid=makotosu-08bc-47da-8e7d-68e3ee6e51ca&siteid=0&responseencoding=JSON&ItemID=253741177753&version=889&trackingid=&trackingpartnercode=9): failed to open stream: Connection refused. Please enable debug mode for more information.

• Bob360
  • Bob360's Avatar Topic Author

Replied by Bob360 on topic RT2 clutch push lever assembly

Hi thanks for your message, how good see the reproduction parts. Which would you recommend.

Andy
04 Mar 2021 13:57 #4

Replied by 1971DT250 on topic RT2 clutch push lever assembly

I need to add to my earlier post about the XS650 actuator. The arm needs to be bent so that it lines up with the hole in the the sprocket cover for the cable. Also I have seen one like this with a slight crack in the nylon.

I bought several reproduction actuators 5 years ago. These have not been available for awhile. I have them in 3 of my regular riders. Some members on the forum have experienced the nylon slipping on the splines of the insert with these. It is possible that this was caused by heavier clutch springs being used. I have not had any problems with mine. I also have 2 reproduction actuators that are all metal. They were intended for racing with heavier clutch springs.

Send me a PM if you are interested in a nylon one.

The mod that DEET and others have done is a good solution.
The hours spent riding my Enduros is not deducted from my life span.
The following user(s) Liked this Post: kingjoel
Last edit: 04 Mar 2021 14:52 by 1971DT250.
04 Mar 2021 14:51 #5

Moderators: yamadminMakotosunDEETVinnieJames Hart