facebook1 youtube1 twitter1 instagram linkedin1 pinterest1

NOTICE:  If you are not a free registered member of the site, you will not see the photos in the forum, and you won't be able to access our premium member content. Please consider joining our community! REGISTER AND MAKE THIS BOX DISAPPEAR!

Pictures Posting Not Working (12 Jun 2023)

Picture uploads is again unavailable. We are working on the problem. Thanks for your patience.

Makotosun

A new project found the way to me: DT360

• Gerryz
  • Gerryz's Avatar Topic Author
Hi there! I‘m very happy to tell you that a DT 360 in bad condition found the way to my workshop :)
It‘s an US Import and there are some parts missing. This nice forum here gave me all the necessary documents to do my work…. Great download area!
If there is anybody out there who has parts and is willing to sell to Germany, I need: Front mud guard, reinforcement plate for the fork, heat protection grid for the exhaust pipe, all indicators.

Sure I need more help in the future ;)

Gerry
02 Mar 2024 11:22 #1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Gr8uncleal on topic A new project found the way to me: DT360

Do you mean the fork brace?

Whilst I appreciate that yours is a US model with the high front mudguard, bear in mind that the Euro models came with the lower, fork mounted mudguard, as fitted to the DT/RT 1/2/3. If you go for this option, then a fork brace won't be needed (or fit!).

Rear indicators will be the same as fitted to the RD, XS etc and should be easy to source. However, the mounting brackets will be harder to find.

I am likely going to change to fork ear mounted front indicators on my own DT360A - again, as fitted to the road models. If I do, then I shall probably sell on my handlebar mounted ones. I am in the UK.    
02 Mar 2024 11:54 #2

• Gerryz
  • Gerryz's Avatar Topic Author

Replied by Gerryz on topic A new project found the way to me: DT360

Thanks for the information. I saw no fotos with the lower mudguard on a DT360. Thats the reason I‘m looking for brace and mudguard. If there is a better chance to get a low mudguard this will also be ok for me ;) I will wait and see…..
02 Mar 2024 12:52 #3

Replied by Sneezles61 on topic A new project found the way to me: DT360

Best look at the lower fork tubes… are there holes drilled and tapped? If not, back to the high mounted fender.
The following user(s) Liked this Post: Ht1kid
02 Mar 2024 13:22 #4

Replied by Gr8uncleal on topic A new project found the way to me: DT360

"Best look at the lower fork tubes… are there holes drilled and tapped? If not, back to the high mounted fender."

Good point.

Original parts will take the lower mounted fender - it's where the fork brace gets fitted on the models with the high fender. 
03 Mar 2024 00:00 #5

Moderators: yamadminMakotosunDEETVinnieJames Hart