facebook1 youtube1 twitter1 instagram linkedin1 pinterest1

NOTICE:  If you are not a free registered member of the site, you will not see the photos in the forum, and you won't be able to access our premium member content. Please consider joining our community! REGISTER AND MAKE THIS BOX DISAPPEAR!

Pictures Posting Not Working (12 Jun 2023)

Picture uploads is again unavailable. We are working on the problem. Thanks for your patience.

Makotosun

Hard Copy Service Manuals for Cheap

• Bdubya
  • Bdubya's Avatar Topic Author

Hard Copy Service Manuals for Cheap was created by Bdubya

In the Tech Library section, you can find PDF soft copies of service manuals, but I like having an actual hard copy book.  Original ones are going for almost $200 on eBay.  Barnes and Noble has a service where they will make a book out of your PDF.  You can do hardback or paperback along with other options.  For less than $10, plus tax & shipping, I got a paperback full color version (good for wiring diagrams) that is really good quality.  I had to modify the original PDF file a little bit to make it work, but it was really pretty easy.  Not sure it's 100% legal, but I figure it's out of print and I'm not reselling them so...  Anyway, just thought I'd pass it along in case there are other old school people out there who like to have printed copies.  Highly recommend this service.
The following user(s) Liked this Post: Enduronut, MarkT, darinm, Ht1kid, Sneezles61, Crazy Horse 124
23 Feb 2023 18:25 #1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Andy_C on topic Hard Copy Service Manuals for Cheap

Like you I like to have a hardcopy in my hand - I have tried having a laptop out in the garage when messing around with bikes, and it does not work for me.
I am lucky in that my Mrs works for a printer so really easy for her to get anything printed, which is what I did with the one from the Tech Library.
Ex Yam DT400C, Triumph Trident 660, Triumph 865, Kawasaki KH 400
The following user(s) Liked this Post: Ht1kid, Bdubya
24 Feb 2023 00:51 #2

Replied by AirborneSilva on topic Hard Copy Service Manuals for Cheap

I'd love a color hard copy of my manuals but sadly they are all black and white. I did buy a hard copy for the DT400, (climber I think), it's not very complete/detailed though.
2023 Tenere T7
1976 DT400C
1975 DT400
1981 DT175H
1972 DT2 250
1980 GT80
1972 JT2
The following user(s) Liked this Post: Ht1kid
24 Feb 2023 02:08 #3

Moderators: yamadminMakotosunDEETVinnieJames Hart