facebook1 youtube1 twitter1 instagram linkedin1 pinterest1

NOTICE:  If you are not a free registered member of the site, you will not see the photos in the forum, and you won't be able to access our premium member content. Please consider joining our community! REGISTER AND MAKE THIS BOX DISAPPEAR!

Pictures Posting Not Working (12 Jun 2023)

Picture uploads is again unavailable. We are working on the problem. Thanks for your patience.

Makotosun

Re:CT3 Chips and sounds

Replied by Dad3sons on topic CT3 Chips and sounds

Bruh1234 -

I'm resurrecting a 69 CT1 that had been stored outside and in a shed for decades. When you mentioned mouse, I had to post these pics of what fell out of the exhaust pipe when I took mine apart...

First Dump is on the metal drip pan. Acorns, fiberglass and all kinds of crap. I thought I had gotten in all.

Second dump was 3 weeks later when I'm getting ready to try to fire the CT1 for the first time. More crap. I took my shop vac, put the hose on the "exhaust" side of the vacuum motor and blew both directions with the shop vac hose through the CT1 exhaust pipe and more crap came out....

The mice or rats or woodpeckers worked real hard to get all the stuff in there.... :lol: :S :woohoo:

good luck you your rebuild!!

Joe C.
13 Nov 2020 19:21 #11

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: yamadminMakotosunDEETVinnieJames Hart