facebook1 youtube1 twitter1 instagram linkedin1 pinterest1

NOTICE:  If you are not a free registered member of the site, you will not see the photos in the forum, and you won't be able to access our premium member content. Please consider joining our community! REGISTER AND MAKE THIS BOX DISAPPEAR!

Pictures Posting Not Working (12 Jun 2023)

Picture uploads is again unavailable. We are working on the problem. Thanks for your patience.

Makotosun

My toughest decision.....IM SELLING ALL OF MY VINTAGE BIKES.

• XRArin
  • XRArin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Hi everyone,

I have decided to sell all of my old vintage bikes which include:

1969 Yamaha DT1 250

1971 Yamaha DT1 250

1971 Yamaha RT1 360

1972 Husqvarna WR450

1974 Yamaha SC500

I will say that some of these bikes are being worked on by professional mechanics right now but once they are done, I need to sell them if possible. Some are better than others but all of them are in great shape. The reason why I'm selling every vintage bike I have is not only the cost to maintain these bikes but the parts are very hard to find. I'm a 24 yr old college student and I don't even have a career yet! I want these bikes to go to someone who will appreciate them and ride them. I am now owner of 3 brand new KTM 500 exc-f dual sports and I will say that I will have fun on those than any other bike! 

Please let me know if any of you are interested in a particular bike I have. Private message me and I will get back to you asap.

Arin
03 Jul 2023 08:28 #1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Gosh, you're doing OK for a 24 year old i must say. good luck & bikes should sell easily.
Come to think--it was all downhill from there for me as go married haha at about 24, or bit earlier.
Last edit: 03 Jul 2023 19:00 by RT325.
03 Jul 2023 18:57 #2

Arin-

Where are you located? Good info for any potential buyer to know.

Do you have pics you can send out to interested parties?
04 Jul 2023 07:59 #3

Alright… Now that - the holiday is over and it’s time to get back at it -
I am going to make a statement as best I can regarding this situation.

First off Arin… I was 14 years old when I lost my Dad. So, every darn thing in Life has been a struggle since September 1972, including remedial schooling..

We’re not talking about selling one bike here - we’re talking about a collection.
So, your 24 now approximately 18 when I met DT DAVE. 

Your CL add has a mistake that’ needs correction… the price at the bottom doesn’t match the price at the top. You speak about time wasting on that ad. I gave you on a holiday two phone calls that were 45 minutes on the second call alone, and gladly tried to help you - as you then decided to take your bike elsewhere, because I was honest about electrical work. Not my strongest business asset.

Now let’s get back on topic. Everyone here knows that vintage bikes require much more time and money than anything we are passionate about. If you have lost your passion for these costly machines then by all means sell everything at the opening bell. However, if you are still passionate about Yamaha Enduros then hear me out.

All of us have gone through periods where we were short on funding. I just paid back $5500.00 to a lender before the interest started accruing on August 11, 2023. Yeah, right before I spoke to you.. There’s more debt that needs to be paid back by January, triple that amount ( just to stay in business and service the public ). It costs money to stay in business. You’re either going to do it —- or you throw your arms up in the air and declare to the World ——-  I QUIT…

In regards to being a student and still not knowing exactly what you’d like to do?

If you loose your Faith, Hope and Passion you’ll surely be miserable. 
Get a piece of paper and make some note’s what you want?

Draw Strength from the Universe… 

asco
YAMA-LAND RESTORATION,
( 818 ) 521-2109
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
1971 CT1-C (BRANDY)
1970 DT1-C (MONICA)
1972 AT2M (ZIFFLE)
1970 CT1-B (HULK)
1971 DT1E (GINA)
1970 CT1-B (CLIDE)
The following user(s) Liked this Post: Sneezles61
05 Jul 2023 07:37 #4

Moderators: yamadminMakotosunDEETVinnieJames Hart