facebook1 youtube1 twitter1 instagram linkedin1 pinterest1

NOTICE:  If you are not a free registered member of the site, you will not see the photos in the forum, and you won't be able to access our premium member content. Please consider joining our community! REGISTER AND MAKE THIS BOX DISAPPEAR!

Pictures Posting Not Working (12 Jun 2023)

Picture uploads is again unavailable. We are working on the problem. Thanks for your patience.

Makotosun

CT1C Fork Tube condition and Tire Sizes

• mx360guy
  • mx360guy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

CT1C Fork Tube condition and Tire Sizes was created by mx360guy

Hi all,I scored set of CT1C front forks that are in pretty good shape I think. When I get them apart I will post some pics. There are some wear areas at the fork seal on both tubes that I just don't know what to think at the moment..I will need some thoughts from others on their condition. Not rust pits but the chrome is worn through. It feels pretty smooth but I just don't know..Kinda bummed about that..I also had a question about tire sizes and thoughts about that. I would like to put an IRC INOUE 4.00-18 VINTAGE KNOBBY DIRT BIKE MOTOCROSS TIRE on the rear and an IRC INOUE 3.50-18 VINTAGE KNOBBY DIRT BIKE MOTOCROSS TIRE on the front. I welcome any opinions or comments about this.I am an off-roader. 
Thanks and I hope that everyone has a happy and safe Thanksgiving!
Last edit: 21 Nov 2022 08:35 by mx360guy.
21 Nov 2022 08:32 #1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: yamadminMakotosunDEETVinnieJames Hart