facebook1 youtube1 twitter1 instagram linkedin1 pinterest1

NOTICE:  If you are not a free registered member of the site, you will not see the photos in the forum, and you won't be able to access our premium member content. Please consider joining our community! REGISTER AND MAKE THIS BOX DISAPPEAR!

Pictures Posting Not Working (12 Jun 2023)

Picture uploads is again unavailable. We are working on the problem. Thanks for your patience.

Makotosun

DT1 Up & Running

• brigsy
  • brigsy's Avatar Topic Author

DT1 Up & Running was created by brigsy

Got her back in action thanks to all the help I've received here. Did not end up splitting the cases but I got my feet wet and replaced both crank seals, kickstart and shifter seals and added the tach drive gear. At some point I will dig deeper. Starts, runs and shifts flawlessly for now, and with a pair of earplugs in man does she sound good. Paint isnt perfect but nothing is. Plan on holding on to this one forever! Got about 55mph @ 5000rpm and that suits me just fine! 

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

68 DT1 003325
09 XT250
The following user(s) Liked this Post: JGersh, JayB, darinm, Pete-RT1, ChipsDT250, Sneezles61, Tom P
Last edit: 24 Jun 2021 17:22 by brigsy.
24 Jun 2021 17:21 #1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• brigsy
  • brigsy's Avatar Topic Author

Replied by brigsy on topic DT1 Up & Running

Attachment not found

68 DT1 003325
09 XT250
The following user(s) Liked this Post: t-bone, Badger52, JayB, Schu, Super90, Pete-RT1, Sneezles61
Last edit: 24 Jun 2021 17:27 by brigsy.
24 Jun 2021 17:24 #2

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: yamadminMakotosunDEETVinnieJames Hart