facebook1 youtube1 twitter1 instagram linkedin1 pinterest1

NOTICE:  If you are not a free registered member of the site, you will not see the photos in the forum, and you won't be able to access our premium member content. Please consider joining our community! REGISTER AND MAKE THIS BOX DISAPPEAR!

Pictures Posting Not Working (12 Jun 2023)

Picture uploads is again unavailable. We are working on the problem. Thanks for your patience.

Makotosun

RT1

• kitkatman
  • kitkatman's Avatar Topic Author

RT1 was created by kitkatman

Hi Everyone, Happy new year to you all. Could anyone help with a question about my RT, the engine number is RT1-145878. The way I read the vin number chart I have a 1973 engine in a 1970 frame (RT1-03705).Could someone tell me if the gaskets are the same for all RT engines .Also are crankcase gaskets the same as DT 250. The RT has the decompression valve in the cylinder above the exhaust. Also to other UK members, where do you get your gaskets. Tried Yambits but they don't do much for the older bikes. Thanks in advance. Alan.
04 Jan 2021 05:09 #1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Pete-RT1 on topic RT1

Rendering Error in layout Message/Item: fopen(http://open.api.ebay.com/shopping?callname=GetSingleItem&appid=makotosu-08bc-47da-8e7d-68e3ee6e51ca&siteid=0&responseencoding=JSON&ItemID=362942023315&version=889&trackingid=&trackingpartnercode=9): failed to open stream: Connection refused. Please enable debug mode for more information.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: yamadminMakotosunDEETVinnieJames Hart