facebook1   youtube1   twitter1   instagram   linkedin1   pinterest1

logosmallNOTICE:  If you are not a free registered member of the site, you will not see the photos in the forum, and you won't be able to access our premium member content. Please consider joining our community!

“Stay Smoken Not Broken” T-shirts

22 Oct 2019 22:03
Kosmo
Open Class
Open Class
More
Topic Author
“Stay Smoken Not Broken” T-shirts #1
When I was building my latest DT175 someone on here used a nearly identical phrase, and it inspired me to turn it into a graphic. I’m no graphic designer but I took some time and whipped up a couple of designs and threw them up on Teepublic.com really just for myself and my friends and anyone else who’d enjoy wearing something like this. There’s the vintage variation with a profile of my 175 chamber + Big One silencer, and modern variation with a modern 2 stroke chamber. Black and white ones too if you’re not into the colors. I just got mine today and I’m pretty pumped on it!

*Disclaimer* I’m not looking to make a profit off anyone, in fact I get $2 a T-shirt from someone purchasing one and I donate half to a local bicycle organization that does a lot of community involvement such as spreading awareness about safe bicycle use to kids.

If you are interested in one, you can check out the different variations here: www.teepublic.com/user/therealkosmo

There are also stickers on there of the same design.

Anyway, just figured I’d throw it out there :) no pressure at all I’m just really happy with how they turned out.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: DEETDevinDmanEnduronutMakotosunVinnieyamadminJames Hart