facebook1   youtube1   twitter1   instagram   linkedin1   pinterest1

logosmallNOTICE:  If you are not a free registered member of the site, you will not see the photos in the forum, and you won't be able to access our premium member content. Please consider joining our community!

my addiction introduction

31 Mar 2020 18:32 01 Apr 2020 18:33 by morethan2strokesyourwankin.
morethan2strokesyourwankin
Novice
Novice
More
Topic Author
my addiction introduction #1
Hi, my names Huddy and I'm a 2stroke addict.

It started with my parents stihl weed wacker in 1999, I couldn't resist pulling the trigger full wack and sticking my nose straight on the pipe and stomping those pesky ear defenders into the turf.

Ever since then I've been on and off the stuff for 20 years, never truly free of my affliction.

I tried 4 stroke thumpers, a YZ426 a WR450 even a Tenere XTZ660H, and yeah they vibrate your nethers great, but something is always missing.

I started small with a 79 RX125, boy that thing puts a smile on my face backing into corners with the rear drum on lock.
I soon swapped the WR450 for a YZ250X, I've never been so free and yet so hopelessly chained to the smell and sound.

I needed it daily! The weekend fix, and the wee RX weren't enough!

I saw a 23 year barn aged DT3 in Hikurangi Northland. I rode it up and down the owners 2 k dirt driveway with my maori steel caps on and fuel pissing out my petcock.

I had to have her! So, she's mine now for almost 2 years, and I'm happy, 4 yamahas, 3 2 strokes.

Yep that's me, I hope you guys gain some clarity for your situation, and can draw some peace of mind knowing that someone else is just as addicted as yourself if not more.

Happy pandemic holidays to all, stay safe, I look forward to meeting you all from at least 6m away.

*Fistbump

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) Liked this Post Devin, MarkT, darinm

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Apr 2020 00:45
Gr8uncleal
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
More
my addiction introduction #2
Welcome! from the UK.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: yamadminDmanEnduronutMakotosunDEETVinnieDevinJames Hart