facebook1   youtube1   twitter1   instagram   linkedin1   pinterest1

logosmallNOTICE:  If you are not a free registered member of the site, you will not see the photos in the forum, and you won't be able to access our premium member content. Please consider joining our community!

75 DT125B Restomod

01 Jun 2020 17:28
westboundbiker
More
Topic Author
75 DT125B Restomod #1
Just realized I put this in the wrong subforum. I will be moving this tomorrow, when I'm on my actual PC.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Jun 2020 17:33
2fishkev
Collector
Collector
More
75 DT125B Restomod #2
Welcome to the forum. They’re a nice runaround bike. The service manual is a great help and a good learning tool. I redid mine down to every last part and made it back together. It even runs damn good! If you had electrical issues with the harness, do yourself a favor and drop $200 or so in the DEET time machine and get a new harness made with modern materials. Plug and play. Done. Plenty of help here on the 125 12v system. I even help from time to time.
Offset measurements coming up. I did the same thing. You might have to fine tune after mounting on your bike to center exactly.

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

01 Jun 2020 17:46
2fishkev
Collector
Collector
More
75 DT125B Restomod #3
Mine are centered as follows: front is 1/8” on left side, rear is 1-1/4” on left side. That’s measuring from a straight edge placed on the rim to the inside of the left side of the hub. Should get ya close. No pictures as it’s a three handed game. Hope I helped.

02 Jun 2020 06:07
westboundbiker
More
Topic Author
75 DT125B Restomod #4
Thanks! I re-started this thread over on the right subforum, so I'll probably copy your response over there in case anyone else comes looking for it.
The following user(s) Liked this Post 2fishkev

Moderators: yamadminEnduronutMakotosunDEETVinnieDevinJames Hart